четвртак, 11. јун 2015.

Short Update: Refined Strategy and Goals

I've  continued to use Duolingo, Memrise, Podcast Français Facile and to watch soap opera with the same rules as before, but I've neglected other things. I also have a short-term goal to speak with a teacher on italki.

I won’t have much expectations towards speaking with my cousin, because I don’t even know if I will see her, let alone be able to talk with her, but she knows that I’m learning French for quite some time, so still... there’s some hope. However, I strongly believe that I will be able to speak in a year with my cousin’s son and his family. I want to reach at least B1 level by that time.  It will be a great opportunity to speak because my cousin knows just a little Serbian, and his family doesn’t speak it at all.
J So, that would be my medium-term goal. My long-term goal is to spend some time in France someday, and to feel and act like a native as much as I can.
By the way: I’ve started to use Bliu Bliu to maintain my English, and I want again to have a language exchange with a native English speaker

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар