недеља, 5. јул 2015.

The things I've already been doing regularly and what I plan to do

So far, I've been using only Duolingo and watching TV series Plus Belle La Vie. I concluded that using a few different methods are overwhelming if I want to make a language learning a habit. I was inspired by a method which Olly from I Will Teach You a Langugage, calls "Sprint". I've made finally a routine. Now, because of that, I am going to pick something in French with transcript, which I can understand at least 90% of words. Then I will listen to it on my phone when I take a walk. Afterwards, I will import the text to ReadLang, and do the things which Ron from Language Surfer suggests. I will try to make it a habit.

Conclusion: Duolingo and soap opera are the things I've been using so far every day, and made it a habit, and I will add listening (when I don't go out, I will just listen, and then read and listen at the same time), and then import the text to ReadLang.

See you later! À bientôt !

P.S. I've also started to listen to the French radio. The frequency of songs and especially of the commercials help a lot in learning.


7/7/2015 Update:

I will still stick only to Duolingo and TV series, but I've joined the Instagram Language Challenge, which Lindsay from Lindsay Does Languages made. Please read the rules and join me if you want! :) I joined Instagram just because of that, by the way. 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар