недеља, 29. март 2015.

Introduction

Hello! Zdravo! Salut !

My name is Nina, I live in the second largest city in Serbia and my deepest passion are languages. I am still an external high school student.

I always found all kinds of languages and cultures interesting. My mother remembers something from my childhood: when I heard someone speaking Hungarian, I told her: "Mum, they are speaking in English!" and started "imitating" them by speaking something completely gibberish! :D

In my early childhood I watched Cartoon Network channel on my cable TV and I learned a lot just by watching it. Then I started to love it and wanted to learn more. Afterwards I started going to school and had it in it and was able to learn it. I was best in my class in English, but it was a piece of cake for me because I was hungry for a foreign language knowledge. I finally became fluent in it by speaking with online tutors.
When I was in primary school I got the desire to learn a new language. I dreamed of learning French, but I thought it was too hard, so I enrolled in a course in Italian, but for some reasons stopped very early. Then, for several years I kept my love of languages a secret. Now - my goal is to learn as many languages I can in my lifetime. I've taken a course again, but now I'm going to classes for a couple of years. Since I was always shy and wanted to be independent, my primary focus is on independent language learning and I think that it helped me much more in learning than classes.

I'm curently learning French, if you're interested to know. :)

I use primarily the website called LingQ, but I plan to and use many more of them!
My major language learning rule is that there's no rules! :) Others are: it must be fullfiling, needs to be fun most of the time, it is advisable  to listen to songs, watch movies, listen to spoken language, read interesting content, doing ANYTHING related to a language or languages.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар