понедељак, 30. март 2015.

"Just LingQ" period (90Day Challenge)

I won't go into details now on LingQ because I don't feel like advertising it, it has a lot of it, but it helped me really lot. So, I'll do it anyway, but little. Simply put: you have there audio for every text, for absolute beginners to very advanced learners. It is focused on "real language". You mark words which you don't know and learn them by flashcards, that's how most people do it there. etc. etc. The focus is on exposure to the language. By the way, that little cute creature is my LingQ avatar, which grows as you learn new words, and has other features. I'll stop it here.

So.. I've in February 5th I've started my 90Day Challenge. It consist only on meeting your certain targets. The main goal is to do tasks there every day for the next 90 days.. From the beginning, I haven't done it in that, "right" way.. I said earlier that I don't like rules. ;) But, that challenge helped me a lot. I wasn't listening too much, and now I listened to language spoken by native speakers a lot more than I did before. My reading improved immensely, besides other things. My challenge ends in the early May and I plan to devote my time before that to keep up with my targets. I've now been active on LingQ and met my daily targets for a few days in a row and I plan to keep it that way, I will try to not miss a day. I guess I now have more motivation. :) 

My current challenge stats are:



My stats to Intermediate 2 level are these:



I'm halfway there - yaay! :D


I want to tell you now an important thing. My only focus on LingQ will end by the middle of May, max. I will then continue to be active on Duolingo, and on the other websites.


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар