уторак, 31. март 2015.

How I find inspiration, motivation and my exploration

Hello. Today I want to mention a one person's blog which gives me much inspiration and additional exploration, and above all - motivation! Here's the link:  http://www.lindsaydoeslanguages.com/
Please take a look if you're interested in language learning, and other things about languages! It is the best thing I found so far about languages, among other blogs. It encouraged me even to sign up to Instagram and Pinterest for example, to be even there surounded by languages! I've spent my time a lot in a last few days reading it and doing things which are suggested there.

Motivation

I want to mention also another person whose YouTube channel with plenty of advice helped me the most when I firstly ventured into language learning. His name is Steve Kaufmann. If you have a wish to start learning a new language but you think that you can't do it, he has even a playlist of his videos on that subject (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFB-yYuG2hiBCnQLusaH6cNJ7odgfNUT)



I got lost these days in blogs, videos, social websites, etc. about language learning and all things language.. With this post I am stopping my "procrastination" and I'm going back to LingQ to do something, as I think it already became my habit to spend some time there every day. À bientôt! (see you later!) :)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар